This privacy statement applies to the website of:
Skip Lawyer Services Inc
PO Box 29502 # 55658
Las Vegas, NV 89126-9502
Our organization disputes all issues via email to maintain paper trail of any issues. Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors:
Collecting ip information, name and email address allows us to pay affiliates.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting an activity.
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for its visitors.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Contacting our visitors (except via telephone) for promotion of the site or products.
Who has access to the information we collect?
Ourselves and/or our agents which utilize the information only for the purpose given. Information is only shared with our fulfillment service company.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained for an indeterminate period of time.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.
We are not the associated with the U.S. government and we do not sell forms. Forms are free and you can get them here:
We do not provide our services to residents of North Carolina. The services we provide can only be done by a licensed attorney or a non-profit, BIA-certified representative in NC.
We have an "A" rating in customer service with over 4000 clients satisfied, just click here to see it:
talk to us online
You have questions? Click on the button below to chat with us and ask all your questions.
give us a call
Give us a call for a free consultation. We will clarify all your doubts. We speak Spanish too!
Join our monthly newsletter and stay up to date on the most important immigration information that directly affects your case!
Read the latest news regarding Immigration laws and the USCIS legislation.Read more