become a legal united states citizen!
You already have your green card but now, you desire the ultimate reward for your persistence. The ultimate luxury each American enjoys. The freedom, and peace of mind, that only comes with being a legal United States Citizen. It can be yours and we can help you!
Benefits of the Legal United States Citizenship
In order to not jeopardize your Green Card status you have to think carefully on every action you do. This wouldn’t be the case if you were a legal United States Citizen. Some of the benefits of this are:
- YOU CAN – Travel freely anywhere in the world
- YOU CAN – Get the best paying government jobs
- YOU CAN – Protect the rights of your children to remain in the U.S.A
- YOU CAN – Reunite with your family in another country
- YOU CAN – Help your relatives gain citizenship and enter legally
- YOU CAN – Vote in the elections with pride
- YOU CAN – Buy the home of your dreams
- YOU CAN – Get insurance for you and your family
- YOU CAN – Drive a legal car
- YOU CAN – Open bank accounts
- YOU CAN – Earn the income you deserve
- YOU CAN – Visit your family at will
- YOU CAN – Live WITHOUT the fear of deportation
As you can see you’ll find the security you seek in becoming a U.S. Citizen and enjoy the very same freedoms any American has the right to enjoy. It’s the final hurdle in the battle you have grown so weak from fighting. We hear from people just like you everyday. Their stories are real. The battle they wage is tough and they long to find that allusive peace of mind that can only come from winning the war and becoming a legal U.S. Citizen and we can help you, just call us!. We speak spanish too!.
Call now 1-800-467-4112 for Free Consultation
How do i qualify for Naturalization?
If you meet any of the following requirements then you can apply for your U.S. Citizenship:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements (call us for more information).
- You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces.
- Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S.
Did you know?
Did you know… that if you only have a green card and were to be arrested, they can deport you on the spot? Did you know that? Think about it. We never know what is going to happen in today’s world. You could be at the wrong place at the wrong time and end up losing everything you have worked so hard for.
However….ONCE YOU BECOME A LEGAL U.S. CITIZEN YOU CAN NEVER BE DEPORTED! No matter what happens. It’s the ultimate security. The ultimate peace of mind, knowing that you have the same rights, protection and freedom as any other American.
We know how to do it Right!
The SkipTheLawyer Fiancé Visa program is a total “peace of mind service” that will remove the worry and fear out of the entire process of getting your loved one here.
We guarantee that EVERYBODY, using our full service program will have their case reviewed properly, processed correctly and filed on time and what that means to you is Time Savings, your loved one will be here sooner and with no delays!!!
You pay us to ensure it’s done right!
In just two weeks you will receive official documentation directly from the U.S. Government providing your case number and proof that your case has been accepted for review. We have processed thousands of cases just like yours and we have a 97% approval rate!
We use only the most accurate and current official information to process your cases.
The beauty of our service is that it cuts out all the time consuming research and planning you will have to endure on your own if you try and do it yourself.
Call now 1-800-467-4112 for Free Consultation
We are not the associated with the U.S. government and we do not sell forms. Forms are free and you can get them here:
We do not provide our services to residents of North Carolina. The services we provide can only be done by a licensed attorney or a non-profit, BIA-certified representative in NC.
We have an "A" rating in customer service with over 4000 clients satisfied, just click here to see it:
talk to us online
You have questions? Click on the button below to chat with us and ask all your questions.
give us a call
Give us a call for a free consultation. We will clarify all your doubts. We speak Spanish too!
Join our monthly newsletter and stay up to date on the most important immigration information that directly affects your case!
Read the latest news regarding Immigration laws and the USCIS legislation.Read more