we are a full immigration service company
SkipTheLawyer Immigration Services is dedicated to helping you file your immigration case with the USCIS in an efficient and timely manner while saving $1,000's in Attorney's fees. Our Corporation is managed by a group of specialists formerly employed at an immigration attorney's office with over 4000 cases done in the last past 5 years and a 97% approval rate.
Our clients satisfaction is our best guarantee and their testimonials speak for themselves:
"From the process of getting the Fiance Visa to the Green Card petition, Skipthelawyer did everything for me withouht having to go to an office"
"I was having troubles bringing my loved one to the US but Skipthelawyer took care of everything from beginning to end and now we're finally together"
"For just $795 they got my wife her Green Card in 3 months and a half and her work permit and social security card in 8 weeks"
"Skipthelawyer saved us a lot of money compared to local immigration attorney offices, highly recommended company"
Green CardThe Green Card, also known as Permanent Residence, is an identification card attesting to the permanent resident status of an alien in the United States. There are several ways to become a green card holder that vary by category...Read more
Fiance(e) VisaThe Fiancé(e) Visa also known as K-1 nonimmigrant visa allows your non US citizen fiancé(e) to enter the United States for 90 days in order your ceremony marriage can take place. Once the couple marries the foreign spouse can apply for AOS...Read more
NaturalizationYou already have your green card but now, you desire the ultimate reward for your persistence. The ultimate luxury each American enjoys. The freedom, and peace of mind, that only comes with being a legal United States Citizen...Read more
The advantages of working with us!
These are the main advantages of working with us and why our service is the best and the right one for your immigration case:
- We take care of everything for you. From beginning to end you don’t have to worry about the tedious paperwork, we do it for you.
- We save you 70% in service fees; compare to regular local immigration office attorney. We charge only $795 because we don’t charge you for an office fee or an attorney fee.
- We have a very clean record with the Better Business Bureau which we are proud to show, just click on its logo located in the right sidebar.
- We assign you a personal immigration consultant who will be the same person doing your case from beginning to end! A real human being you can call anytime directly for any question or concern you might have.
- We have done over 4000 cases in the last past 5 years and with a 97% approval rate.
It will only take 5 steps
We guarantee that EVERYBODY, using our full service program will have their case reviewed properly,processed correctly and filed on time with only 5 easy steps.
- Call us at 1-800-467-4112. We speak Spanish too!.
- Fill out a simple questionnaire. You can always call us if you have any doubts on it, we’ll guide you through it.
- We send you a list of documents your case will require
- In just 2 days your case is prepared for you. We take care of it and do all the paperwork for you.
- We mail your case documents for your review and signature along with any additional instructions your case may require.
- Done!. Your case is now ready to file.
We are not the associated with the U.S. government and we do not sell forms. Forms are free and you can get them here:
We do not provide our services to residents of North Carolina. The services we provide can only be done by a licensed attorney or a non-profit, BIA-certified representative in NC.
We have an "A" rating in customer service with over 4000 clients satisfied, just click here to see it:
talk to us online
You have questions? Click on the button below to chat with us and ask all your questions.
give us a call
Give us a call for a free consultation. We will clarify all your doubts. We speak Spanish too!
Join our monthly newsletter and stay up to date on the most important immigration information that directly affects your case!
Read the latest news regarding Immigration laws and the USCIS legislation.Read more